Saturday, August 29, 2009

I need something to do tonight. Taco Bell?

so here I am sitting in my room. My hair is still wet from the random shower that I took this afternoon and I am in desperate need of some stimulation that does not involve a computer screen. Going to the movies is pretty much one of the very few things to do here in BS and I really don't feel like doing that. I want to run around in the woods, in the field, with good friends. I want to stay out late into the night until all that there is left to do is lay in the grass staring at the stars while sharing stupid but intimate childhood stories. I want to sit in the dark outside at Camp Mohaven with Marie, Tim, Matt, and Julia. But Marie is in Washington. I don't even remember Tim's last name. Matt probably wouldn't even remember me, and of course, Julia....
let me just NOT put myself in that place tonight.

So, what shall I do tonight? Who should I call? It is already 7:30. Maybe I should go shooting before the sun goes down? I probably should have thought of that sooner. The light will be gone soon...
but.. its not gone yet, and hey, there is still golden hour after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment