Saturday, August 8, 2009

Update

soo it has taken a looong time but I finally got a new charger for my laptop (that works!).
Today I embark on this journey to the North. I am leaving Charleston in the next hour and making my way towards Berrien Springs. Tonight I am heading to an Emery concert with Courtney and then tomorrow I will be probably heading towards the Columbus/Mount Vernon area. No solid plans yet, I am sort of wingin' it. My Aunt is at a Pathfinder camporee all week so I wont be able to get into the house until Sunday- which is cool- I can handle floating around for a bit. So yeah... that is kind of the plan. Hopefully I will be able to find a job near school before all the freshman get on campus. Because of all this 'traveling' I probably wont be able to get this site up until some time next week- but I am definitely going to do it. Until then, let me link you all to my flickr, facebook, and twitter.
cheers!

oh.. and VOTE for my brickfish entry! tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment