Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday Night Bible Studies

I am feeling pretty sick tonight so I am staying in and doing nerdy computer stuff.. that is, until I pass out. I finally brought my camera along to Friday night worship this week- I always have a lot of fun going to them and the group always learns new things. I really am thankful for all the families that are a part of the group. It is nice to get away from 'college life' for a night.I did have trouble shooting in such low light but problems like that are only good as long as you can learn from them. click for larger images.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Also: my photoblog has been updated! ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out!

1 comment: